These are a great lunchbox filler or afternoon snack! We had leftover vegetables from the night the night before dinner and I really wanted to put them to good use. You could use any vegetables you like really but adding onion or spring onion will also add flavour. You can add seeds, chutney or cream cheese for something extra tasty!
2 cups left over vegetables, chopped up
Salt and pepper
1/2 cup cheese
2 tbsp milk
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°c.
2. Spray muffin tray with oil spray thoroughly.
3. Whisk eggs and milk together in bowl.
4. Mix in all chopped left over vegetables you can add bacon or any thing else you like.
5. Season we’ll and add to 9 muffin cups.
6. Fill each muffin cup with mixture then top each with cheese and another seasoning of salt and Pepper.
Cream cheese or chutney is also great to add to the top prior to baking.
7. Bake for 15-18 minutes until puffed and golden.