My partner has just started studying and I wanted to make some wee snacks for him to take. We had a roast yesterday and there is heaps of roast vegetables and steamed cabbage left over. Cabbage and roast veges ,that’s a perfect combo for bubble and squeak then I thought why not make individual quiche bites. So here is the end result , I hope you enjoy! you can make the filling what ever you like.
Bubble and Squeak Quiche Bites
1 cup left over roast root vegetables, small dice (I used swede, potato, pumpkin)
1 cup steamed sliced cabbage
6 eggs, beaten
200gm shaved ham, rough chop
1 clove garlic, finely diced
Pinch salt and pepper
1/4c grated cheese
6x muffin cases
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line 6 hole texas muffin tin with muffin cases.
- In large bowl combine all ingredients apart from the cheese, stir well to combine.
- Fill each muffin case with about 1/4 cup mixture, any left over divide evenly between the cases.
- Top with cheese and bake for 16-17 minutes until puffed and golden brown. Do not over cook as they will go soggy.
Makes : 6 medium individual quiches