Great way to enjoy fresh produce is by keeping it simple.
Creamy yoghurt with crunchy ginger nuts and fresh strawberries with bursts of mint and lemon. Perfect light dessert even the kids could make!!
1/2 packet ginger nuts
2 cups berry yoghurt
1 punet strawberries, roughly diced
1/2 juice lemon
1 tbsp. icing sugar
3 mint leaves, thinly shredded
1. Blitz half a packet of ginger nuts in the food processor.
2. Roughly slice 1 punet of fresh strawberries.
3. Add juice of half a lemon.
4. Followed by 1 tbsp. icing sugar, stir to combine.
5. Add 3 shredded mint leaves and stir to combine.
6. Layer stawberries, ginger crumb and yoghurt and repeat.
7. Finish with ginger crumb and enjoy!