Spice is Nice Rolled Roast Beef
1 roll roast beef, uncooked
1 x spice is nice rub
Spice is nice rub
3 tbsp. Equagold fiery hot harissa
3 garlic cloves
1 tbsp. fresh rosemary
3/4 tsp. salt
3/4 tsp. pepper
1 tbsp. brown sugar
3 tbsp. olive oil
- In a mortal and pestle add harissa, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Grind together to form a paste, add brown sugar and oil mix until well incorporated
- Rub over rolled roast beef, prick beef with a sharp knife so the flavours infuse into the meat.
- Leave to refrigerate and marinate for 2-3 hours best over night.
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees. remove beef from fridge 30 minutes before cooking to bring the meat to room temperature.
- Cook beef 25- 30 minutes per 500g for medium roast beef.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest covered in tin foil for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Slice beef and enjoy with your favorite accompaniments.