Asian Spinach Omelette
Perfect start to any day, make my easy asian spinach omelette have it by itself during the week or with oven baked mushrooms and beans for brunch on the weekend. Best Brunch Ever!
3 large eggs
2 tsp. light soya sauce
2 tsp. sesame oil
1 tsp. canola oil
1 cup baby spinach
1 tsp. fresh parsley, rough chop
- In bowl whisk together eggs and soya sauce.
- Heat wok or fry pan over a high heat until just about smoking, add sesame and canola oil.
- Makes sure it cots the bottom of the pan.
- Pour in beaten egg mix.
- Roll your egg around the sides of the wok. *see pic below
- Fold your omelette sides down, add baby spinach to one side, cook for 1 minute. using a large spoon or spatula flip half of the omelette over the spinach.
- Cook for 2 minutes then serve sprinkled with fresh parsley.
Leave a Reply